Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Spooky Fact About Halloween 2014
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- Halloween buffet idea
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Why parachute pants were invented
Tag Archives: FacebookImage Image
Many may hate George Zimmerman, but I think we can all feel sorry for poor Jorge Zimmerman. The Rhode Island man has literally been chased off the Internet after his Facebook account was flooded with hate messages following the verdict of the other Zimmerman. “I didn’t know who these people were,” Jorge said. “I got messages like … watch your back, just watch yourself.” Apparently these people were too angry to realize that this Zimmerman’s first name was spelled differently, he doesn’t live in Florida and he looks nothing like the man whose face has been broadcast nonstop for the past few weeks. “I had to deactivate my [Facebook] account,” he said. “I just wanted to be left alone.” (via MSN vi Source)