Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Did you know Sisqó lives in Maple Grove?
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
Tag Archives: Duck Duck Gray DuckImage
I wanted to say a quick than you to all who visit and read Duck Duck Gray Duck. I have heard from many of you over the past few months who tell me they love the mix of content. Some of you have expressed feelings of withdrawal when I don’t post. Many of you have helped grow our little following by sharing this site with your friends and family.
To that, I say thank you!
Duck Duck Gray Duck officially has a worldwide following. I am now getting visitors from more than 200 countries! Some as far away as Uzbekistan (Hello Oksana!).
Rounding out the top 5 countries: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and Germany. Those Germans love David Hasselhoff, but they love their Duck Duck Gray Duck too!
Keep reading, keep commenting, keep sharing, and keep returning. I’ll keep posting. Deal?
Katie Heaney knows what she is talking about here. The entire rest of the country is playing this game wrong. People are playing some abomination version called “Duck, Duck, Goose.” She breaks it down for you in this article.
There are many fantastic blogs on the Internet, and the Weblog Awards are a way to honor them. If you think this blog is worth nominating for an award, I would be grateful. You can pick the category you think Duck Duck Gray Duck falls under, but “Best-Kept Secret” might be the most fitting as I am a more underrepresented blog. Click here to vote. It’s really easy and only takes a minute. Nominations close on January 27th. You will need to verify the entry with your email and mine went to SPAM, so please check your junk folder.
Thank you for voting!!!!