Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The Minnesota Wild 2014 Playoff Schedule
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- Best Selfie Ever
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Funny yearbook quotes
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- This guy was told by his Homeowners Association that he couldn’t fly the American flag in his yard….
Tag Archives: dogs
Owners confront their pooches with damning evidence.
(via Tastefully Offensive)
This aired on “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson” in 1981. The crowd was likely expecting a humorous bit by the comic genius Jimmy Stewart, but instead witnessed a beautiful moment from a regular guy who was mourning the loss of his dog.