Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Is your cat about to leave you?
- Dead Mayflies at Gas Station in Minnesota
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Flight #MH17 passengers by nationality
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Forklift video would make OSHA have heart attack
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
Tag Archives: dogs
Owners confront their pooches with damning evidence.
(via Tastefully Offensive)
This aired on “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson” in 1981. The crowd was likely expecting a humorous bit by the comic genius Jimmy Stewart, but instead witnessed a beautiful moment from a regular guy who was mourning the loss of his dog.