Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Some seriously creepy notes from kids
- Black cat casting call
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Litter vigilante
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
Tag Archives: dogsImage
Owners confront their pooches with damning evidence.
(via Tastefully Offensive)
This aired on “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson” in 1981. The crowd was likely expecting a humorous bit by the comic genius Jimmy Stewart, but instead witnessed a beautiful moment from a regular guy who was mourning the loss of his dog.