You might think a cursed phone number sounds like the plot to an uninspired horror flick, but anyone who had the number listed above since its first issuing in the early 2000s has died.
That includes the CEO of a Bulgarian mobile phone company who died of cancer at 48, as well as two crooks—one a mafia boss and the other a cocaine-dealing estate agent, both of whom were “gunned down.” All three died within four years of one another. Since then, the telephone number has been suspended, and the company that owns it refuses to comment as to why.
via Mental Floss
More creepy stuff
Um, so this is some freaky S*#@! And no, I don’t know what just happened.
The guys from DM Pranks have a guy dress up in a psycho clown suit and scare the living daylight out of unsuspecting people. Do not attempt.
- We used more than 30 liters of fake blood.
– We did an average of 1 scene every two days.
– We Spent more than 20 hours just waiting for victims.
– The Hammer weight is: 16 Kg.
– The guy at gas station pulled a knife but nobody noticed it until we revealed the prank. (you can see the knife the last 10 seconds of the video during the endcard)
– The guy at the metro tunnel ran so fast that nobody of us were able to catch it to reveal the prank, legend says he’s still running.
– At 0:55 the clown slipped and fell on the floor (you can ear the audio of that) unfortunately the camera was pointing the victim at that point
More creepy stuff
What is he trying to communicate here?
What would you do if you were minding your own business and saw this happen?
Watch video of people losing their minds as a flying grim reaper comes at them.
Other funny pranks
Why I really gave up meat for Lent.
Prepare to be creeped out.