So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- "Starburst" Mini Minneapolis Commercial
- The band Dominic Howard from Muse thinks is awesome
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Best Selfie Ever
- How to pick a lock with hairpins
- Snake Story