So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Spooky Fact About Halloween 2014
- Halloween buffet idea
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer