So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- When girls take group photos
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Record northern pike story lives on
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Josh Hartnett’s home is for sale. Take a look inside.
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- Parenting advice