So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Is your cat about to leave you?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Dead Mayflies at Gas Station in Minnesota
- Flight #MH17 passengers by nationality
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Best Selfie Ever
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits