So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Most hated baby names
- Is this the most inappropriate Halloween costume for 2014?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- I fought wars for you
- A guy with an extra face on the back of his head
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show