So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Ultrasonic Bird Repeller Review
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Are You a Narcissist?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- A new BOSS stomp box for singers