So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- VERSKOTZI - "Sleepless One"
- Mom left the note in son's lunchbox
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Best Selfie Ever
- Most hated baby names
- Cool clock design
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- WTF is this music video by Chinese pop group Wang Rong Rollin?