So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- Most hated baby names
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Drumming for Jesus
- Funny Halloween Costume Idea
- Funny or Die spoofs the 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman video
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Ohio Halloween house displays full-size pirate ship