So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Why cats drink
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Today is the Day We Take the Stairs
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Enjoy therapy! Old photos that will give you nightmares
- Most hated baby names
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols