Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- Few clues add to the mystery of a found wedding ring
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- American Horror Story Season 4 Teaser
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
Tag Archives: beauty
Women are their own worst beauty critics. This video reminds us of that in a beautiful and gentle way. A great evolution of the Dove “Natural Beauty” campaign. This ad has become the most watched ad ever. It has been viewed more than 114 million times and has been uploaded to YouTube in 25 languages.
Check out these Miss Utah photos and her cringe-inducing answer to women’s pay inequality. Adorable really.
Most models would have you believe they eat whatever they like – “I eat burgers and French fries!” they protest, as if they fall out of bed every day looking like a magazine advertisement. Industry people know that’s not true, and so does supermodel Adriana Lima. Too bad most women don’t seem to understand these models are freaks of nature.
Adriana Lima’s fashion show preparation starts weeks in advance. Other than working out twice a day, here’s some other things she does to prepare.
She sees a nutritionist, who has measured her body’s muscle mass, fat ratio and levels of water retention. He prescribes protein shakes, vitamins and supplements to keep Lima’s energy levels up during this training period. Lima drinks a gallon of water a day. For nine days before the show, she will drink only protein shakes – “no solids”. The concoctions include powdered egg. Two days before the show, she will abstain from the daily gallon of water, and “just drink normally”. Then, 12 hours before the show, she will stop drinking entirely.
“No liquids at all so you dry out, sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that,” she says.
Check out the full article at Telegraph.co.uk.