Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Rules for parents with kids who play baseball
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Age of consent map
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Baby Eviction Notice
- Chris Farley reincarnated
- A Groupon for me to poop on
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Tom Barnard to enter treatment
- Shiba Inu suspenders
Tag Archives: baseball
Baseball fan effortlessly catches a fly ball at a game while talking on the phone.
In case you are wondering, the Marlins are a PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL team. The same team that had the lowest attendance ever recorded at a MLB baseball game.
Here is a photo of the stadium with about 300 people in attendance back in 2011.
Joe Mauer got married over the weekend to his girlfriend Maddie. Congratulations Joe.
Here’s a link to Dustin Morse’s Instagram. Also in attendace at Joe and Maddie’s wedding were current teammates Brian Duensing and Glen Perkins, and former teammates Jesse Crain and Orlando Hudson.
Thanks for sending David K.
The Nationals announced that they acquired center fielder Denard Span from the Twins for minor league right-hander Alex Meyer. Alex Meyer is a 6-foot-9 right-hander selected 23rd overall by Washington in the 2011 draft. Twins fans should be excited. This guy is known to be a power pitcher with a lot of upside. Twins owners better check the height of their dugout though.
What do you think?
San Francisco’s Hunter Pence hitting the ball three times in one at-bat while shattering his bat.
Photo of a baseball bat entering the crowd and hitting a guy in the face. So many great reactions in this picture.