Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Age of consent map
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Child Stars Then and Now
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- When girls take group photos
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Awkward band photos
Tag Archives: advertising
If you’re like me, you’ve seen one to many worthless “Harlem Shake” videos. I do think you’ll feel a bit differently after watching this one from a Netherlands-based Parkinson’s Disease foundation. In the video, we see the foundation’s founder (who has Parkinson’s) do his best to Harlem Shake.
The video, created by Saatchi & Saatchi Amsterdam, ends not as you would expect and with the tagline, “Shaking. Fun For Some…Daily Struggle For Others.”
A South Carolina newspaper is apologizing for placing an advertisement for “Guns for Christmas” next to its story about the Connecticut elementary school shooting which left 20 children and half a dozen adults dead. The Rock Hill Herald’s ad showed a picture of an AR-15 rifle, which is the same model used by 20-year-old Adam Lanza to kill 26 people and himself on Friday in Newtown, Connecticut.
Dick Smith Electronics working hard to get everyone on the naughty list in the Holiday shopping spirit.
The new graphics on FedEx trucks go after rival DHL hard and effectively.
Anti-smoking ad targeting expectant mothers.
Very powerful anti-smoking ad by Ogilvy Thailand.