Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- American Horror Story Season 4 Teaser
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
Narcissism is having a grandiose or inflated sense of self– being a “legend in your own mind,” and thinking that you’re better than other people or better than you really are.
Narcissism is a trait that most people have some of in their life, but when it reaches a certain level, it can be diagnosed as a disorder or condition, he said. There are certain signs that become more evident over time such as people always turning the conversation back to themselves, as well as an arrogant attitude, or a brazenness about self-promotion.
The trait appears to be on the rise– two thirds of college students in America in the 2000s had narcissism scores higher than the average student in the 1980s, he reported. Social media and “selfie” photography are newer tools that narcissists sometimes use to promote themselves or make themselves look good.
Take the Narcissistic Personality Quiz at PsychCentral to find out if you are a legend in your own mind.
This gallery contains 1 photos.
A warrant was issued today for the arrest of Vikings running back Adrian Peterson for child abuse. Continue reading