Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Hans Solo season has begun
- Why cats drink
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Lady trying to jump a chain with her dog
- Dirt Bike Fail
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- A police shield used by French Police during a shootout with terrorists inside the Bataclan Theater
Category Archives: Sports
MN Timberwolves legend, Kevin Garnett, posted a simple and touching tribute to his former coach Flip Saunders on Facebook after his death. The photo shows Garnett sitting in front of Saunders’ parking space.
Minnesota Timberwolves president of basketball operations and coach Flip Saunders has died at the age of 60, the team announced on Sunday. Saunders announced back in August he had been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. He was a huge part of Minnesota Timberwolves basketball and will be missed.
Berra was one of the greatest catchers in baseball history, but he may be remembered more for his hilarious utterances, or “Yogisms.”
Here are some of the best.
1. “You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.”
2. “I never said most of the things I said.”
3. “You wouldn’t have won if we’d beaten you.”
4. “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”
5. “Little League baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the parents off the streets.”
6. “Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded.”
7. “A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.”
8. “We made too many wrong mistakes.”
9. “You can observe a lot by just watching.”
10. “He hits from both sides of the plate. He’s amphibious.”
If you are a big fan of Yogi Berra, you might be interested in these books.
A Minnesota Vikings fan was pummeled and beaten to the ground after last night’s NFL Monday game in San Francisco. The person who took the video explains that the drunk Vikings fan instigated the altercation and had it coming. The video doesn’t show the whole string of events, but I would not doubt this guys account of the story. Seems plausible.
The Minnesota Gophers are using a popular meme to throw off field goal kickers. It might be working too. TCU missed some field goals last night.
Izu Ugonoh Knocks Out Will Quarrie in this brutal boxing match. Looks like he ruined a plate of someone’s chicken alfredo too.
It’s safe to say that the vast majority of NFL players don’t really care too much about their hair during the season. They are too busy trying to put up strong individual numbers in fantasy football. However, for personal and/or endorsement reasons, some players have grabbed headlines for their locks.
Here is a look at the best haircuts in the NFL right now.
Now that Troy Polamalu is retired, Matthews might take over the title of having the best long hair in the NFL right now. It also helps quite a bit that he is one of the best players at his position in the league, just like Polamalu was. Most guys with long hair don’t come off as intimidating, but he is one of the most feared men on defense in the game.
There are plenty of nicknames in the NFL, but Mathieu goes the extra mile to live up to his. Known as the Honey Badger, Mathieu bleaches the top of his hair blonde to play into the name. It might seem like a simple touch, but it goes a long way.
Love him or hate him, Brady always seems to find a way to be talked about extensively. His hair has always been something people have focused on. He has worn it in numerous styles through the years, and who could forget the balding and subsequent transplant surgery rumors? He’ll be 38 this year, but as the face of a franchise and a husband to a model, Brady has to worry about his looks as well as his fantasy football numbers.