Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Most hated baby names
- Halloween buffet idea
- Best Selfie Ever
- Funny Halloween Costume Idea
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- Record northern pike story lives on
Category Archives: Retro
Just when I start to feel cool, my feelings become invalid.
A police officer sits on his motorcycle / mobile holding cell. (1921)
A young Osama Bin Laden with his family in Sweden during the 1970s. He is second from the right in a green shirt.
If you’re a child of the 90’s, you’ll love this.
At no point between “Smells Like Teen Spirit” and “Nookie” was the alternative bubble more booming than 1994. A record breaking eight alt-rock albums topped Billboard that year, and Lisa Loeb’s “Stay” let alternative nation plant a rare flag atop the singles charts. The Offspring sold more of their indie label record than Pink Floyd did on their major label record. Green Day stole Woodstock ’94 from Bob Dylan. New Kids on the Block broke up and Earl Sweatshirt was born. Here’s the 40 best albums from the year where the losers finally won.
I would not have ranked them in this order, but it is a solid list.