Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The Minnesota Wild 2014 Playoff Schedule
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Best Selfie Ever
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Funny yearbook quotes
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
Category Archives: Love, Parenting, and RelationshipsImage
This wedding band was found in a Brooklyn sanitation garage sink. The inscription inside reads “Albert H and Sara E. Sept 2nd 1913″. Please share with all of your contacts. It appears the couple have been deceased for some time, but many are still looking relatives. It would be cool to find their children or grandchildren. Let’s see what we can do. Here is a discussion taking place on the ancestry group page.
Please like and share this post.
Meet an 8-year-old boy who found $20 in a parking lot. When he saw a man in a military uniform, he did something pretty amazing. Prepare to weep. Also remember that there is a cost to war.