Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- Most hated baby names
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Head in jar prank
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Halloween buffet idea
- Best Selfie Ever
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
Category Archives: Love, Parenting, and Relationships
This will make your day.
Funny video of things you should just try at the next party you get invited to.
And by “it,” I mean Teresa L.
Looking for the definition of Super Dad? Look no further.
McKenzie Carey has mitochondrial disease and is unable to walk. Like many other 12-year-old girls, she wanted to participate in her hometown’s Summer PageantFest, which included a dance element.
Because she couldn’t perform the dance on her own, her father joined her on stage for a heartwarming performance that left the crowd in tears.
I could not finish this video.