Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Record northern pike story lives on
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Missing Woman Joins Her Own Search Party
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
Category Archives: Love, Parenting, and RelationshipsImage
Well maybe if more of you ladies were homicidal maniacs, we wouldn’t be so shallow.
Everyone falls, everyone fails, sometimes it’s a good day. Get up and keep writing.
In this funny sketch by College Humor, a grandmother’s romantic love story from her youth seems a whole lot creepier when it takes place in the modern world. Warning: Some F-Bombs