Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Best Selfie Ever
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- #myNYPD Twitter campaign backfires
- The Minnesota Wild 2014 Playoff Schedule
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Cat Torture
Category Archives: Love, Parenting, and Relationships
- Gather several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes in my experience).
- Finally, finish gathering up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
Swimmingly did a favor for all those baseball fans who are looking to tie the knot, by asking all 30 MLB teams about the cost of using their scoreboards for a those ill-advised marriage proposals.
Just be prepared that if you propose to a stadium full of people, that this can happen.