Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Police Need Help Finding This Missing U of MN Student
- Podcast Season 1 - Episode 4
- Young Girl And Her Brother Savagely Attacked
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Australia: A Horrific Place
- Guy Annoys Co-Workers By Telling Bad Jokes At Work
- Tractor Motorcycle
Category Archives: Love, Parenting, and RelationshipsImage
Well maybe if more of you ladies were homicidal maniacs, we wouldn’t be so shallow.
Everyone falls, everyone fails, sometimes it’s a good day. Get up and keep writing.
In this funny sketch by College Humor, a grandmother’s romantic love story from her youth seems a whole lot creepier when it takes place in the modern world. Warning: Some F-Bombs