Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- "Starburst" Mini Minneapolis Commercial
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- The band Dominic Howard from Muse thinks is awesome
- Best Selfie Ever
- When girls take group photos
Category Archives: Funny Pictures & Videos
This is so wrong. I would sue the shit out of this guy.
via 22Words: In 1996, Cuba Gooding, Jr. famously won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his work alongside Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire. After announcing that he would definitely take more than his allotted time, he launched into an exuberant, heartfelt speech that included a backflip (unfortunately not shown on camera) and garnered a standing ovation.
What you didn’t see from the comfort of your couch was the furious whirlwind behind the scenes as the production crew ensured that one of the Oscars’ greatest moments was perfectly communicated on television…
(NSFW language at the very end)
This thing fell through my uncle’s bathroom ceiling, regurgitated his cat, then escaped back up through the roof. He lives in Bali.