Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- How to get along
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Beer Darts
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Howdy-Do Fellow Kids
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Record northern pike story lives on
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Rail Riding for the bicycle enthusiast
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
Category Archives: Art & Design
I got excited when Minnesota was mentioned in this ad. How lame am I?
Chevy has unveiled the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The 2014 Corvette Stingray is the most powerful standard model ever, with an estimated 450 horsepower (335 kW) and 450 lb.-ft. of torque (610 Nm). Powered by a 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine, from 0-60 in less than four seconds and achieve more than 1g in cornering grip. It also included a carbon fiber hood and removable roof panel and a new aluminum frame help shift weight rearward for an optimal 50/50 weight balance. (via)