Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Young Girl And Her Brother Savagely Attacked
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- McDonald’s French Fries Gloves
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Record northern pike story lives on
Category Archives: Art & Design
Traditional in appearance, progressive in features. The Bellroy Hide & Seek is for those who want more out of their wallet, while remaining true to existing aesthetics. Holding all of the money and cards you could need, it helps separate items you use more often from those that are important but needed less. The unique hidden flap means large bills can be concealed from view, while the flat pack storage section helps stack away cards in a secure location.
Bellroy is the bomb. Buy one here.
The Dutch-based Studio Roosegaarde just unveiled a stunning illuminated trail in Nuenen, Netherlands.
It’s based on the famous Vincent Van Gogh painting The Starry Night. This kilometer-long section is part of a cycle route through the province of Noord Brabant, where the artist was born and raised.
The swirling surface patterns are coated with a special paint that gathers enough energy during the day to glow after dark. In addition, there are LEDs along the sides of certain curves that cast extra light, and this means that the path is still partially lit if the weather is too cloudy to adequately charge it.
Need a Christmas gift idea for the Comic Book freak in your life? Selk’bag, has wearable Marvel comic book superhero sleeping bags. These Marvel sleeping bags looks like Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Iron Man sleeping bags are available on at Amazon. Like the concept but can do without the Superhero thing? Buy plain ones here in a variety of colors.