Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Now I know why I never got my Chow Mein delivery
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Traffic Camera Captures 50 Car Pileup In Wisconsin
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- Dog the Brownie Hunter
- Chad Smith looks like Will Ferrell
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Metallica Has Officially Rocked on Every Continent
Category Archives: Art & Design
Great video here showing the differences in natural acoustics while drumming the same beat in random locations.
This artist decided to start coloring her 4-year old daughter’s art. Here is the result. Colored with prismacolor pencils on a small piece of scratch paper.
Women are their own worst beauty critics. This video reminds us of that in a beautiful and gentle way. A great evolution of the Dove “Natural Beauty” campaign. This ad has become the most watched ad ever. It has been viewed more than 114 million times and has been uploaded to YouTube in 25 languages.
Lems Boulder Boots are the perfect shoes for casual camping trips and packing for travel in general. Not only are they ultralight (under 10 ounces), but the water-resistant nylon and full-grain leather roll up into a ball so they’re not taking up half your carry-on. Buy them here. via
One tree, four years of work and an indescribable amount of talent: that’s what it took to create this incredible masterpiece. A famous Chinese wood carver chopped down a single tree and tirelessly worked on it for over four years to make this piece. Your jaw will hit the floor when you see what he created.