Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Best Selfie Ever
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Dairy Queen Flavor of the Month
- Miley Cyrus on 'Being a Nigga'
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?