Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Funny yearbook quotes
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly