Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- The Minnesota Wild 2014 Playoff Schedule
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Cat Torture
- Giant Wolf Eel caught from Alaskan fishing boat
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Toilet Horn
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Best Selfie Ever
- Alternative phrases to "calm your tits"