Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Minneapolis plane crashes in the 1950s
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Record northern pike story lives on