Vikings owner Zygi Wilf, left, throws dirt next to Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton during the ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Vikings stadium on Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, in Minneapolis. This is an example of why people make fun of Minnesota.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Why cats drink
- Earth, Jupiter and Venus as seen from Mars
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Most hated baby names
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Best Selfie Ever
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly