If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- The Replacements Midway poster
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- This woman is about to have a very bad week