If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- Most hated baby names
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Drumming for Jesus
- Funny Halloween Costume Idea
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Funny or Die spoofs the 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman video
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!