If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- "It don't go down"
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Halloween buffet idea
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- Spooky Fact About Halloween 2014
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Just found my dog a new Halloween costume