If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Is this the most inappropriate Halloween costume for 2014?
- Most hated baby names
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Funny Halloween Costume Idea
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Big leech found in Malaysia after flood