If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I like humans again
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Minnesota Wild Playoff TV Schedule 2015
- Big leech found in Malaysia after flood
- Dallas attorney kills 880-pound alligator