If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Funny Fantasy Football Team Names For 2014
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Best Selfie Ever
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Watch these guys narrowly escape the grips of death by microwave