If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The latest trend in Portland
- Sisters catch a woman cheating on her husband at ballgame and turn her in
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Real passport name
- VIDEO: 3 Women Fight at Disney World
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Top 10 Worst Places To Live In Minnesota
- ‘Purple Rain’ house for sale in Minneapolis
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?