If you are looking for a spacious home in West Hollywood for the fam, maybe you should consider the house where Freddy Krueger did much of his dirty work. The home from Wes Craven’s 1984 classic “A Nightmare On Elm Street,” is available to a horror fan with deep pockets. Interest rates are low, so dial in a pre-approval for $2.1 million, and the nightmare is yours. Three bedrooms, three baths, 2,700 square feet, and a history of DEATH! Oh, and the furnace may be on the fritz, so go to the basement and check that out. More on the story here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Helicopter seeds are pure evil
- Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer