Chevy has unveiled the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The 2014 Corvette Stingray is the most powerful standard model ever, with an estimated 450 horsepower (335 kW) and 450 lb.-ft. of torque (610 Nm). Powered by a 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine, from 0-60 in less than four seconds and achieve more than 1g in cornering grip. It also included a carbon fiber hood and removable roof panel and a new aluminum frame help shift weight rearward for an optimal 50/50 weight balance. (via)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Record northern pike story lives on
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- So, Subway for Valentine's Day?
- Here's Bernie
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- South Minneapolis couple injured in car accident with squirrel
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Podcast Part 5 - Top Douche Bag Guy Names