Chevy has unveiled the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The 2014 Corvette Stingray is the most powerful standard model ever, with an estimated 450 horsepower (335 kW) and 450 lb.-ft. of torque (610 Nm). Powered by a 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine, from 0-60 in less than four seconds and achieve more than 1g in cornering grip. It also included a carbon fiber hood and removable roof panel and a new aluminum frame help shift weight rearward for an optimal 50/50 weight balance. (via)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Bowling pins perfectly in place afer Moore tornado
- How to get along
- Conner Hart
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Underwater hotel in Dubai
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?