Chevy has unveiled the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The 2014 Corvette Stingray is the most powerful standard model ever, with an estimated 450 horsepower (335 kW) and 450 lb.-ft. of torque (610 Nm). Powered by a 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine, from 0-60 in less than four seconds and achieve more than 1g in cornering grip. It also included a carbon fiber hood and removable roof panel and a new aluminum frame help shift weight rearward for an optimal 50/50 weight balance. (via)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- Best Selfie Ever
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Behind the scenes of one of the greatest moments in awards show history
- This party is going to be off the hook!
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- When girls take group photos