A cadet at military academy captured a mouse in his dorm, and decided to do the right thing and free the little guy in the wild. But after just moments of breathing the air of freedom, nature does what it does.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Best Selfie Ever
- #myNYPD Twitter campaign backfires
- The Minnesota Wild 2014 Playoff Schedule
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Cat Torture