A cadet at military academy captured a mouse in his dorm, and decided to do the right thing and free the little guy in the wild. But after just moments of breathing the air of freedom, nature does what it does.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- "Starburst" Mini Minneapolis Commercial
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- The band Dominic Howard from Muse thinks is awesome
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Best Selfie Ever
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
- How to pick a lock with hairpins