A cadet at military academy captured a mouse in his dorm, and decided to do the right thing and free the little guy in the wild. But after just moments of breathing the air of freedom, nature does what it does.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Still can't find my name
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Share a Coke with Jack
- Nothing But Net: Denmark's Terrifying New Amusing Park Ride
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Best Selfie Ever
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly