A cadet at military academy captured a mouse in his dorm, and decided to do the right thing and free the little guy in the wild. But after just moments of breathing the air of freedom, nature does what it does.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- 25 Pieces of Advice Men Should Commit to Memory
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The most annoying voice on Jeopardy ever
- Why cats drink
- Hans Solo season has begun
- A police shield used by French Police during a shootout with terrorists inside the Bataclan Theater
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Lady trying to jump a chain with her dog
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!