A cadet at military academy captured a mouse in his dorm, and decided to do the right thing and free the little guy in the wild. But after just moments of breathing the air of freedom, nature does what it does.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- "It don't go down"
- Halloween buffet idea
- Record northern pike story lives on
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker