The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Record northern pike story lives on
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- 11.5 foot Great White Shark Attacks Cage Divers
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- You definitely attract some attention rolling on these rims
- The "I shout at my wife in public" starter pack
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly