The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Spooky Fact About Halloween 2014
- Halloween buffet idea
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Why parachute pants were invented