The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Minnesota Wild Playoff TV Schedule 2015
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Video of Cop Arresting Woman at IHop Goes Viral
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Fair Tax Alternative
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it