The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A List of Businesses Looted and Damaged During the Ferguson Riots
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Most hated baby names
- WTF is this music video by Chinese pop group Wang Rong Rollin?
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Best Selfie Ever
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!