The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show