The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Is your cat about to leave you?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Dead Mayflies at Gas Station in Minnesota
- Flight #MH17 passengers by nationality
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Forklift video would make OSHA have heart attack
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!