The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Funny Fantasy Football Team Names For 2014
- Black cat casting call
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Best Selfie Ever
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Cool table made from a reclaimed door