The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Most hated baby names
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- A guy with an extra face on the back of his head
- Halloween buffet idea
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Brazilian assassination prank
- Best Selfie Ever