The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Record northern pike story lives on
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Funny yearbook quotes
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Swimsuits for chicks into 80s Metal
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson