The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Rules for parents with kids who play baseball
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Baby Eviction Notice
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- Age of consent map
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Old pictures of Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour
- A Groupon for me to poop on
- Chris Farley reincarnated