The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Woody Harrelson finds lost phone
- Most hated baby names
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Drumming for Jesus
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Funny Halloween Costume Idea
- Halloween buffet idea
- Funny or Die spoofs the 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman video
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson