The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Little Girls Asking A Devastating Question
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Dog the Brownie Hunter
- Chad Smith looks like Will Ferrell
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- The Lions Mane jellyfish
- Why cats drink
- Cool clock design
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?