The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The UK's most legendary news photobomber
- The Easter Bunny's evil twin
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- The proper way to poop
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
- Record northern pike story lives on