The amount of shows and movies based in NYC is staggering. As a guy from Minnesota, I always kinda grew tired of seeing everything based in NY or LA. Of course, we have had our share here in Minnesota too. Okay well three: 1. Coach 2. Little House on the Prairie, and 3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show. If it weren’t for Tim Allen or The Coen Brothers, we probably wouldn’t have any films based here.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Record northern pike story lives on
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Nothing But Net: Denmark's Terrifying New Amusing Park Ride
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Best Selfie Ever
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show