So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- The Minnesota Wild 2014 Playoff Schedule
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Chris Farley reincarnated
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson