So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Funny yearbook quotes
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Michael Scott laughing and crying
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Few clues add to the mystery of a found wedding ring
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium