So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Few clues add to the mystery of a found wedding ring
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- Cool DIY Army Toy Soldier Halloween Costume
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits