So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Here's Bernie
- So, Subway for Valentine's Day?
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Cycle of Life
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888