So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Nothing But Net: Denmark's Terrifying New Amusing Park Ride
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Best Selfie Ever
- Is your cat about to leave you?
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols