So true. I don’t typically have this issue at a theater, but trying to watch a DVD at home usually involves constant volume control with the remote. Apparently, a receiver with Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ will eliminate this issue.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Record northern pike story lives on
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- The Minnesota Halloween blizzard of 1991
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Watching the Miss Universe pageant with my wife
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols