Ph.D. researcher at the University of Northampton, Cal Cooper, has researched telephone calls from the dead and written a book about it. He’s detailed four types of phenomenal phone calls, with the first being a simple, short call from someone known to be deceased. There have also been reports of calls, either incoming or outgoing, with a deceased person where the conversation is much longer and the living person does not find out, until later, that the individual on the other line had already died. Cooper also highlights a fourth type of anomalous call where a person thinks about calling someone, but doesn’t, and then hears from their intended recipient who insists they had talked earlier in the day. (via)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Rules for parents with kids who play baseball
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Age of consent map
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Baby Eviction Notice
- Tom Barnard to enter treatment
- A Groupon for me to poop on
- Opportunity Haunts
- Nirvana baby all grown up
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Chris Farley reincarnated