Conspiracy theorists are buzzing about this video, where a guy describes the weird encounter his colleagues had with two “men in black” who were asking strange questions about him. He even got some footage of them from the hotel’s security camera. Apparently these two absolutely identical men, in identical black suits, came into the hotel where he works and started asking everybody questions about him. Then, with no explanation, they simply left. Even if this is totally made up and/or viral marketing for the new Men in Black flick (or the new Observers-centric Fringe), it makes for a great story! (via)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Vince Flynn Dies At 47
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Nirvana baby all grown up
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- Record northern pike story lives on
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?