Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- The latest trend in Portland
- Sisters catch a woman cheating on her husband at ballgame and turn her in
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Real passport name
- VIDEO: 3 Women Fight at Disney World
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Top 10 Worst Places To Live In Minnesota
- ‘Purple Rain’ house for sale in Minneapolis
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?