Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Dog the Brownie Hunter
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- VIDEO: Drunk Vikings fan topples down some rows of seats
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- If Facebook were a magazine