Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Record northern pike story lives on
- “Breaking Bad” Valentine’s Day Cards
- So, Subway for Valentine's Day?
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Here's Bernie
- THE PHONE NUMBER +359 888 888 888
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- South Minneapolis couple injured in car accident with squirrel