Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Oscar Nominees who haven't won
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Best Selfie Ever
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- A guy with an extra face on the back of his head
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker