Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Record northern pike story lives on
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Nothing But Net: Denmark's Terrifying New Amusing Park Ride
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Best Selfie Ever
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- A dead truck driver and bananas everywhere