Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Black cat casting call
- Photos of the child Adrian Peterson abused
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- Snooze Button for Cat Owners
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- The Replacements Midway poster
- This woman is about to have a very bad week