Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- Spooky Fact About Halloween 2014
- Videos of people tripping balls on the new drug Flakka
- Halloween buffet idea
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Strange facts
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Record northern pike story lives on