Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Age of consent map
- Child Stars Then and Now
- Top 10 Songs that used a Moog synthesizer
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Rules for parents with kids who play baseball
- When girls take group photos
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Baby Eviction Notice