Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Why cats drink
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Most hated baby names
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Paintball bow and arrow?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols