Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Big leech found in Malaysia after flood
- Minnesota Wild Playoff TV Schedule 2015
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Weird Sex Disorders
- 'The Shining' cast then and now
- Wizard "Nose" Costume
- Cool clock design