Guadalajara-based architects Hernandez Silva Arquitectos recently designed the interior of a new penthouse situated on top of a 1970s Mexican colonial building in Guadalajara, México. A notable feature of the home is a powder room situated atop an unused 15-story elevator shaft.
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Black cat casting call
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Is your cat about to leave you?
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Dead Mayflies at Gas Station in Minnesota
- Flight #MH17 passengers by nationality
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Best Selfie Ever
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits