It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- "Starburst" Mini Minneapolis Commercial
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Things that exist: Fart Blocker
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- The band Dominic Howard from Muse thinks is awesome
- Super Mario Fish Aquarium
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Best Selfie Ever
- How to pick a lock with hairpins