It’s an annual tradition for graduating high school teens to submit a few final words of wisdom to accompany their senior portraits in the yearbook. It’s the perfect time to quote your favorite film, discuss your future plans, or sound like a complete idiot one last time. Enjoy. (via Happy Place)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- How to get along
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Beer Darts
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Pictures from Joe Mauer's wedding
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Game over for this kid
- Guitar shaped forest
- Howdy-Do Fellow Kids