Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Share a Coke with Jack
- Nothing But Net: Denmark's Terrifying New Amusing Park Ride
- Record northern pike story lives on
- Still can't find my name
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Best Selfie Ever