Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- Pictures of a 52-vehicle pile-up on the Autobahn
- Ice Bucket Challenge
- Black cat casting call
- Shower rape game
- Reports say Malcom Young very ill; AC/DC might call it quits
- Best Selfie Ever
- Record northern pike story lives on
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Is this the ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald?