Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Bowling pins perfectly in place afer Moore tornado
- How to get along
- Conner Hart
- Every time I look at Sarah Jessica Parker
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Record northern pike story lives on
- The first known all-African-American heavy metal band
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- Underwater hotel in Dubai
- How to Make Your Dog Yawn
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?