Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- STIHL Manscaping Kit
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Record northern pike story lives on
- What have them Duke boys gotten themselves into this time?
- Sex-related news blooper compilation
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Kurt Cobain death scene photographs released
- Top Unisex Names of 2013
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?