Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- I like humans again
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- Just when you thought all the good ideas were taken
- Minnesota Wild Playoff TV Schedule 2015
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Dallas attorney kills 880-pound alligator
- Congratulations! You got grounded!
- What happens when you kiss a venomous water moccasin?
- Cycle of Life
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly