Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- 10 disturbing facts about David Koresh
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
- Josh Hartnett’s home is for sale. Take a look inside.
- Street Gang Signs and Symbols
- Shiba Inu suspenders
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Funny yearbook quotes
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly