Seems that pigeons have been a nuisance since the beginning of time. Here is a photo from the Los Angeles Times dated Jan. 17, 1956. It shows how feeding pigeons decided to put their stamp of approval on a freshly poured sidewalk. Bummer. (via Black and WTF)
Search for topics here
Top stories this week
- Why the My FedEx Rewards program isn't worth it
- Why cats drink
- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth Tattoo
- Most hated baby names
- A tell-all book about the KQRS Morning Show
- If you were to look at this in person, you would die instantly
- The progression of "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson
- What the ladies from Robert Palmer’s “Addicted to Love” video are doing today
- Gray Duck? Are you kidding?
- Paintball bow and arrow?